Sunday, March 11, 2012

The Boy Who Ate Fear Street by R.L. Stine

Sam is a fussy eater, he only eats food that is white. Now this includes food like macaroni cheese, milk, vanilla ice-cream and rice pudding just to give a few examples. But suddenly he finds himself eating sponges and dish washing liquid, glue, and he is even craving dog food and can't keep his hands off the autumn leaves. Sam believes it is all Kevin and Lissa's Aunt Silvia's fault. I mean she is very eccentric and is some kind of witch doctor, or so  it seems. But there is something even stranger about Sam and his family. I didn't see it coming, please let me know if you did. I must admit I am kind of hooked on these Goosebumps books now. The book collection in the cauldron under the phone that never stops ringing is growing week by week.

No comments:

Post a Comment